Our range of reducing flanges is made of premium quality stainless steel. The reducing flanges are widely used in various industrial applications. Available in various configuration, these reducing flanges are suitable to connect tubings and pipe sections.
These stainless steel reducing flanges offer various advantages such as close tolerances, reliability and durability. Moreover, the SS reducing flanges are supplied in customized specifications.
Types of Reducing Flanges :
- Welding Neck
- Alloy Steel : ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
- Carbon Steel : ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
- Copper Alloys : Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
- Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy C22,C276
- Size : 1/8" NB TO 48"NB.
- Class : 150#, 300#,400 #,600#,900#, 1500# & 2500 #.
ANSI : ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48
- DIN : DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
- B.S : BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10